Thursday, July 24, 2008

Scenes of Summer

We have been enjoying an unusually lush, green July. Typically by now, our yard is parched and dry. I do not wish to "rub this in" to all of you suffering through drought conditions. But, we are very thankful that the Lord allowed this summer to be so "green". It definitely helps on the water bill and it helps the house to show nicer...well, I think it does...if only we could show it to someone...Anyway, :) Rick is the one to get the credit for the nicely "weeded" landscape and
the fresh cut grass. I just took the pictures.

Kayla has found the bushes to be a perfect spot for "hide and go seek". She would be alot less noticeable if she didn't wear that "dress -up" princess gown to hide in. (Thank you MAma for giving her such a lovely garment:{!)







Hudson is starting to get into riding the tractor and Daddy has decided to give Zips a little more excercise by chasing him down with the tractor...I know...don't try this at home...nobody got hurt!















Hudson is already turning out to be a crazy driver and we end this blog with a rare moment of bliss between Hunter and Kayla. Ahhhhh..."the lazy crazy days of summer"!















3 comments:

ExploreColorado said...

Heather,
Your flowers are beautiful.
Vickie

the Brusses said...

Oh, SURE you didn't mean to rub it in about your lush, green summer! :)

I love the picture of Kayla against the brick and, especially, the one of her and Hunter. Your skills are ramping up at an amazing rate!

Shelli D. Hawkins said...

Colorado pictures please.