Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Smitten!


This past weekend we enjoyed a nice visit with Uncle Nick and his new fiance', Joelle. We are all very excited to have Joelle join our family (Nick found his perfect match). However, none of us may be as excited as Hunter. Hunter stayed by Joelle's side all weekend long. Sunday, as we sat around (snowed in) and enjoyed a good discussion over the book of James, Hunter hurried to get his play laptop (like Uncle Nick, of course), snuggled right in by Joelle, and proceeded to hold her hand, lay his head on her shoulder and gaze up at her for several seconds at a time. We couldn't believe this! Our Hunter was SMITTEN! We all said it's a good thing he isn't a few years older. Otherwise, Uncle Nick could have some stiff competition. I mean what girl could resist Hunter's little crooked smile, his big brown eyes that twinkle with joy and his charming personality. :) Anyways, Uncle Nick is safe for now. Hunter seemed to get over them having to leave pretty quickly. I guess he isn't quite ready for commitment. :) (P.S.- Joelle, I hear you may still have to watch out for Gutes, though :)

2 comments:

Shelli D. Hawkins said...

I agree - Hunts is adorable!! Joell was his first crush - how cute.

On another note - when did you become a George Winston fan?
I have ALL of his CDs and I went to see him in concert in Stevens Point a couple of years ago.

LOVE George Winston!

the Brusses said...

This is good news! When's the wedding, and where?

And I have a side note, too: I love the music feature. I can't wait until Steve gets home and can figure it our for ours! :) I'm lucky to get pictures and text posted!