



Mom,
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you so much for being my mom. Being a mother now myself makes me appreciate you all the more. Thank you for always being there, in the good times and the bad. Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made for me through the years. Thank you for being there when I needed someone to cry with and someone to share a laugh with. You have always been an encouragement to me and the advice you have shared through the years has helped me through so much.
Now seeing you as a grandmother gives me a whole new appreciation for you. How wonderful it is to know that I can call you anytime with a problem or just a funny story from one of the kids and you are always there to listen, help or once again, just to laugh. I am so glad that you have been by my side now for each birth of our three children. Three very different experiences. I will forever cherish those memories. You have helped us get Hunter through some really difficult times. Thank you. You have advised me so wisely with Kayla,our little girl with a stubborn, strong will. Thank you. And now, you have calmed me with Hudson as I am learning what it is like to have an active little boy. Thank you. Thank you for being my mom; our mama. Happy Birthday!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment