


Hudson has had a rough winter so far. The entire month of January, he was fighting something...colds, ears, sinuses... So, needless to say he hasn't had much to smile about...until recently. Now that he has six whole teeth and he has begun to feel better, he has suddenly displayed a whole new personality. I first picked up on it everytime I got the camera out. I have tried to sneak pictures of him, but each time he catches me and plasters on the cheesiest smile he can come up with. The result...some really funny looking pictures. I'm thinking this all could be very telling of things to come. This guy is a nut...or maybe he's just a true cheesehead!?



1 comment:
Zak would do this when we would take his picture. When the flash would go off - he would close his eyes. Then, if he wanted us to take a picture of him - he would come over and start blinking his eyes. So cute!!
Love you Hudson,
~Mrs Spurgeon
Post a Comment