Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nine Years Ago...

June 26, 1999

Happy Anniversary!!!


Little did we know nine years ago all that would come by saying, 'I do'. The past nine years have brought many happy memories as well as many difficult times. Yet, through it all we have seen God mold and refine us. I'm so glad He brought you into my life to share these past nine years. God has blessed us in so many ways. He's entrusted us with three wonderful children that have made our family complete. And now as we face uncertain times ahead, I know our commitment to 'I do' will continue to get us through whatever God has in store. Thank you for your steadfast devotion to the Lord, to me and to our family. My love for you grows deeper with each passing year. Happy Anniversary to the Love of my Life!!!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful day together. We are praying that your house will sell and God will give you definate direction in your families future.

Blessings,
~Martie