May our lives and the memories we share reflect God's goodness to us and may we always be found faithful to Him. Joshua 24:15b
Monday, June 30, 2008
Kayla's Turn
We tried some shots of Kayla this morning. Unfortunately, she is still plagued with giant mosquito bites and suffering terribly from allergies. However, she wanted a turn with the camera and I didn't mind trying out this new program again. So, for what it's worth...a few more shots!
Kayla looks beautiful. Sorry Heather, for getting you hooked. Now I will know what you are doing when I am calling and you do not answer your phone. :)
2 comments:
Are you using Picasa? I thought I recognized the icon, but maybe not. Whatever ... they look great! :) I love the third of Kayla, especially.
Kayla looks beautiful. Sorry Heather, for getting you hooked. Now I will know what you are doing when I am calling and you do not answer your phone. :)
Give Kayla a kiss for me.
~Martie
Post a Comment