May our lives and the memories we share reflect God's goodness to us and may we always be found faithful to Him. Joshua 24:15b
Happy Birthday Hunter!! Hope you had a great day. Love, Mrs. Spurgeon
I loved looking at the slide show! You truely are a blessed boy, Hunter. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :o)
There are way too many special ones to mention them all, but I have to say the one of him and Rick on the dock, looking out on the water, is just amazing. So precious! Happy, happy birthday, Hunter! I can't believe it's been 7 years.
awww :-) cute pics!Happy Birthday, Hunter!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Hunter!! Hope you had a great day.
Love, Mrs. Spurgeon
I loved looking at the slide show! You truely are a blessed boy, Hunter. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :o)
There are way too many special ones to mention them all, but I have to say the one of him and Rick on the dock, looking out on the water, is just amazing. So precious! Happy, happy birthday, Hunter! I can't believe it's been 7 years.
awww :-) cute pics!
Happy Birthday, Hunter!
Post a Comment