Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Few Pics of Our New Home


Many of you have asked me to send pictures of our new home. Here are a few we have taken so far. Please realize it has only been three weeks and not everything is done so this is all we have to offer so far. We are so blessed and humbled by God's goodness to us. The invitation is open to all. Please come visit us sometime. We'd love to open our home to you in little Greenville, Wisconsin!

1 comment:

the Brusses said...

So pretty! I love the cabinetry. And is that a mud room/entry room with built-in shelving and cabinets? If so, I'm jealous! :) Oh, and I recognize the kitchen countertops -- same as we have. It's nice to think of us cooking on the same surface every night.
You look very well settled to me! So happy for you guys. We'll be coming from Greenville to Greenville in January, so I hope the invitation was in earnest!